How does the payment work?
Step 1 – Fill the form
• Please enter the RUBLE amount in the “Amount” field (no commas, dots or space) according to the sum calculated by your tour manager and sent to you via email
• Tour name (for example “St.Petersburg Shore tour”)
• Your name
• Your e-mail address
• Your phone number
• Press PAY
You will see our secure bank server to enter your card data
• You get the receipt to your e-mail
• We send you the confirmation letter as soon as your payment goes through
• If the transaction is rejected, please contact your bank and authorize the payment. Sometimes the banks block unknown transactions from overseas.
• Our bank charges the amount in Rubles according to the official exchange rate of the Central Bank of Russia for the current date. The exchange rate of your bank can be slightly different, therefore the final amount in the receipt that you receive from your bank can also be a few dollars different from the agreed tour cost.
• If you have any problems, questions or concerns, you can always contact us in Customer Care Online Chat – see the icon in the right corner in the bottom of your screen.
Thank you for choosing our company. Have a wonderful day and a great trip!