It is not a package tour. We would be glad to revise the itinerary to satisfy all YOUR desires.
|7.00 – 8.00 am
||Visa-free passing of the passport control
Your private professional tour-guide and driver of the modern van are greeting You right next to the passport control with the sign "Anastasia Travel Group"
|8.00 – 9.30 am
|9.30 – 10.30 am
||Drive to the city of Pushkin (Tzars’ village)
|10.30 – 12.30 pm
||Visit of the Catherine’s Palace and Amber room
|12.30 – 1.30 pm
||Drive to Peterhoff
|1.30 – 3.30 pm
||Tour around the Peterhoff Fountain park. Lunch (optional)
|3.30 – 4.00 pm
||Hydrofoil trip to the down town
|4.15 – 6.00 pm
||Visit of the Hermitage
|6.30 – 7.00 pm
||Visit of the Saviour of the Spilt Blood
||Back to the ship
Please be informed, that the schedule of the visits might be changed by your guide according to the needs of traffic situation or museum days-off
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Visa-free support
- Meeting right next to the ship (all port fees)
- Professional full-licensed guide service or 2 days
- Modern transportation with AC
- Entrance fees to the listed museums
- Photo permits (except the Yusupov Palace, camera pass is 5USD pp, video pass is 12USD pp)
- Water support for the tour
- Rain coats
WHAT IS EXTRA:
- Lunch cost
- Video and photo permission for the Yusupov Palace
- Visit to the Monplaisir or Bath house (15 USD pp)
- Children up to 7 years old join the tour free of charge.
- Children/Students over 7 years old receive discount of $40 US for the tour. Students must have ISIC card (student’s ID) and present them while entering the museum
NO VISA REQUIRED FOR THE SHORE EXCURSIONS (we'll issue blanket visas for You). YOUR GUIDE AND YOUR DRIVER WILL MEET YOU RIGHT NEXT TO THE SHIP (we'll provide special pass to enter the Commercial Harbor of the St. Petersburg Trade Port).
WE WOULD BE GLAD TO CREATE THE PROGRAM TAILORED TO YOUR BUDGETS AND SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN ANASTASIA TRAVEL COMPANY.
WITH A HOPE OF A CHANCE TO FAMILIARIZE YOU WITH MYSTERIOUS RUSSIA